torsdag 1. januar 2009

Happy new year :D

there is NO WAY a new year could start without the Radetzky March. It's a tradition, and the only thing that makes me not stay in bed all day on January the 1st. Yupp, this is one of my weak sides, I like this kind of music enough to watch the New Year's concert from Vienna every year. I love it :D I love new years eve. Though fireworks freak me out. Me and dad is always outside around 12, and when we get in my sister has woke up by all the sounds, and we say happy new year to each other. We don't have any nice dinner or wear nice clothes, we have it cosy and have fun together. After midnight and we've been out in the cold together, said happy new year and everything, we eat candies and stuff, and not long after we go to bed. Sigh, traditions don't have to be complicated. PS. click on the title and you'll see the Radetzky March from Vienna in 1989. :D Happy new year, you.

Ingen kommentarer: