fredag 2. januar 2009

Only the strong survive

The worst is over and the sky is clear
And there's not a place on earth I'd rather be than here
But on the horizon
As the morning breaks
I can see a brand new day that's full of new mistakes
(...)
Gotta keep on running
Stay on the attack
'Cause the day you quit's the day you wish you had it back
They tell me that only the strong survive
I don't know if we'll make it through the night
I guess I'll see you in the after light
They tell me that only the strong survive
This song apeared in my brain.. Nice song huh? The title is a link.
You know what would have been really nice? If you who read this, post a comment with your name on, and if you have a reason, tell me why you read this :) I love my readers!
What's up? I've just eaten dinner, chicken. Synnøve was here, but she had to leave right before dinner :( Those things usually happends to us, bad timing indeed. Last night, I saw "The Mummy" with Daniel. That is one ugly movie !!
Gotta go, visitors :)

2 kommentarer:

Synnøve sa...

McFly <<33

dark313 sa...

the mummy hva ikkje sååå skummel:P

likte best slutten eg :)

The worst is over and the sky is clear

And there's not a place on earth I'd rather be than by your side <3