tirsdag 23. desember 2008

Merry Christmas

Tadaaaaaaah! From now, I'm gonna write in English. Partly because Synnøve did - I like to do as my idols does *tihi* - but MOSTLY because I want more people to be able to read what I write. Nice; Done. Right now I'm finishing the very last christmas presents, which i though i had done ages ago. But i'm having a break at the moment, because i cut my finger on a picture frame and found it best not to get any blood on the picture. So now I have a beautiful Cinderella plaster on my finger, hoping it would HEAL asap!! Last night my boyfriend was here... Really nice, we made dinner for the family and so on :-) I like Grease, the movie... Tomorrow it's Christmas Eve ! Merry Christmas. OPS. new link. http://inmyownworld93.blogspot.com/

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

you're late when it comes to presents.. xD

Kristine.. xD

Synnøve sa...

am I one of your idols ? :0 ??
You must be kidding!?

Hilde sa...

No joke ^o)

Synnøve sa...

must be...