onsdag 24. desember 2008

Woooha! it's Christmas.
Can you imagine? Like, last week it was the summer holiday, now it's the big day, and everybody smile and laugh and wish you a merry merry christmas... Time is running out of control, grab it before it is vanishing!
One hour from now, maybe before *YIKES* it's christmas dinner... mmm.. really nice tradition food :D then it's ice cream, and theeeeen the presents... I'm wondering what i get from mum and dad. hihi, also ive opened some presents... from my friends, and from daniel. the present from daniel were so pretty i didnt wanna open it. but inside it were even more beautiful, and i love it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :D

9 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

That was really nice.. =) I want a boyfriend to.. xD then I can get pretty necklas to.. xD

You know what I got from my parents?? I GOT AN iPod. =D=D=D=D=D Love it.. =D

Kristine.. =D

Synnøve sa...

know what? I'm gonna get an iPhone from MY boyfriend _: his name is wallat xD

Hilde sa...

what, the iPhone or ur bf? ^o)

Synnøve sa...

my boyfriend :D he's so generous ^^

Hilde sa...

right !

Synnøve sa...

well, he is! dont blame me for having such an awsome boyfriend ^o)

Anonym sa...

Have I met him before?? =O You better bring him somewhere I can see him. =P

Kristine. =O

Hilde sa...

me wanna see him too :D

Synnøve sa...

oooh, you would wouldn't you? _:
he's too shy, sorry :P